We Can Now File Your Medical Insurance!
We can now file your medical insurance for certain procedures in our office. If you would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, ask us how!
Patient Forms, Map, and Directions to Kennesaw Office
Your first visit to Amason Family Dentistry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information (like your medical history) while also letting you get to know your doctor. To know what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Your first dental visit promises to be a pleasant experience. Making sound decisions about your dental care and oral health is an easy thing to do with the right preparation beforehand:
- Make a list of questions to ask our office, so you don't forget anything on the day of your appointment. This includes any concerns you have, or oral problems you've been experiencing.
- If you have dental insurance, remember to bring your insurance card with you.
- If you have medical insurance, bring your insurance card with you also.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
We are In-Network with the following Dental Insurance Companies
- Aetna PPO
- Amason Family Dentistry Discount Plan
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Premier
- Guardian Preferred and Preferred Select
- Humana PPO
- United Healthcare
We currently are not accepting any HMO's, DMO's, Wellcare, Medicaid/Medicare at this time.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit!